Pastor Tope Ojo
Grande Finale of Couples Retreat 2014 - "To Have and To Hold"
Gifts we can give each other in Marriage
1. Gift of Compassion - mercy, grace. 1John 1:8. Compassion, not only transform the receiver but also the giver Luke 6:41-42
2. Gift of Understanding Proverbs 24:3. Different but not inferior or superior.
Pastor Albert Tope Ojo
Maximizing Family Relationship
1. Determine unambiguously, your convictions, priorities and boundaries. Your non-negotiable's - Habakkuk 2:2
2. Build a great relationship with your spouse - Psalms 11:3
3. Be aware that times have changed - Romans 12:1-2
Pastor Adekoye Sanni
Gideon is a biblical character that many can relate to - a regular guy; thought himself to be insignificant and hiding from his enemy. Many things in life could cause one to go into hiding - debt; hiding from friends because they are ahead of one in life; the law etc. It is not surprising that majority might have settled in their hiding place - saying maybe this is the best God can do for me or with me - that is the lie of the enemy. I pray for you, from today God will bring forth His glory in you and will take you from that hiding place to a place of His greatness in Jesus' name!
Many are suffering today as a result of one altar or another. The Angel asked Gideon to destroy the altar of Baal and build an altar unto God Almighty and from that day forward he became what God wants him to be. What are the altars working against you, your marriage, your career, your children, your finances?
Pastor Adekoye Sanni
God, the Creator, is in charge of His creation - since I am part of His creation, I know He is in charge of my life and that is peace of mind.
The children of Israel had a problem of the Midianite. Their enemy will not bother them when they are sowing but once their harvest arrives, then they raised their ugly heads – everything robbing you of your harvest, the Lord will deliver you from it today in Jesus’ name!
My time of harvest is here – how about you? Be blessed as you listen.